Tuesday, January 27, 2009

How to build a global network marketing business

If you haven't heard by now, the Internet is exploding with various online business opportunities daily. You can no longer sit back and say Internet business is only suitable for large countries with great technological infrastructure. The Internet is everywhere, even my six year old knows how to "google" something! It's scary yes, but at the same time I am glad that she is part of the new age world. If she can do it then you have no excuse.

Building a global network marketing business is indeed possible with all the tools available today such as tele-conferencing, webinars, email and autoresponders. First, develop a marketing strategy that targets prospects in global markets by ensuring that your offerings can be adapted to an international market whether physically or legally. Be proactive with a marketing system that is set up to capture information such as telephone numbers, email etc. This information will allow you to communicate directly with your prospects almost immediately. Devote time weekly for calls, updates and training to your international market as they are part of your business organisation. Remember, it is very important that you are cognizant of time zones when contacting your prospects. Be prepared to travel and meet with your down line occasionally.

A good leader can be duplicated even if he or she is not physically present. Teach your prospects what you've learned and they will duplicate the business over and over anywhere. If you are involved in a multi-level marketing business you would know that often times your up line may be not in your locale and you are left on your own particularly with new international businesses. However, it is imperative that you think of ways to integrate your local business with your international business. Develop good leaders in your international markets and sit back and watch your profits grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Welcome you to my blog! I do hope you enjoy reading my posts!

About Me

My photo
Creative Ideaswas founded and started after experimenting with my creative side. I love making things; whether it's a candle, a piece of jewellery or cooking up some recipe. I enjoy making candles and creating various colours and scents to suit every palette, particularly from natural products. I am also an avid reader and movie person. I enjoy travelling and learning about different cultures. My inspiration is truly Caribbean as that is where I was born and grew up most of my life. So I do hope you enjoy sharing and learning with me on this journey. I invite you to drop me a line or two or leave your comments on the blog. God Bless!