Saturday, January 17, 2009

Procrastination is a poor business trait

How many times have you said "This is not the right time or I'll do it later or maybe tomorrow! If any one of these is your favorite line then forget about building a business particularly, if you are in the Internet marketing business. The same is also true for a brick and mortar business. I've learned that if you wait to do the things that matters most for your business today you will be struggling with them later.

Check this out! I subscribed to an online marketing system which I am using as a marketing tool to generate leads and prospects to my home business. After reading and following the leaders in the networking industry on how to use these systems I decided to start doing the things that will help me make some money first. I bought the system and set it up and within two to three days it was working! Actually, I got my first lead and I was so delighted! What a feeling that was to see something you've "branded" doing what it is supposed to do! I know the system works well so my next step was learning how can it be maximized! That's where learning continues, in fact you've only just begun. This is now where all you've learned in Marketing 101 comes into play so brush up on these skills or do a course.

I've got the Internet marketing bug and I'm all excited. I would tell you though that I am not a guru but I am forever learning new things. I've also done some videos and loaded them onto You Tube. I am now studying Google AdWords etc so I still have much learning to do. What I really wanted to share with you was that you should not put off doing things that can be done today. Putting off things you should and can do now until later is called procrastination, just in case you didn't know. Can you imagine if I didn't take that first step to set up the marketing system but tried to learn everything under the sun about Internet marketing? Listen, you don't have to get it perfect the first time, just start and build on it! If you've always wanted to try Internet marketing or set up your first home business start now! If you are a procrastinator you need to change your outlook on life. Procrastination is a poor business trait! Get it started and you'll be happy with the results.

Live your dreams now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Welcome you to my blog! I do hope you enjoy reading my posts!

About Me

My photo
Creative Ideaswas founded and started after experimenting with my creative side. I love making things; whether it's a candle, a piece of jewellery or cooking up some recipe. I enjoy making candles and creating various colours and scents to suit every palette, particularly from natural products. I am also an avid reader and movie person. I enjoy travelling and learning about different cultures. My inspiration is truly Caribbean as that is where I was born and grew up most of my life. So I do hope you enjoy sharing and learning with me on this journey. I invite you to drop me a line or two or leave your comments on the blog. God Bless!