Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What are you afraid of with social networking?

If you are anything like me, you may have been very slow to implement the various technologies available today such as Facebook, Twitter and the Internet as a whole. However, once you start you are hooked on them. I remember my first introduction to the social networking media such as Facebook. I had a profile for a good few months but wouldn't post anything. Looking back at it now, I laugh at myself because my main interest was listed as networking.

Initially, I was adamant that I didn't want any part of it because you could lose your identity. Your personal information is there for everyone to follow. However, I later found that this allowed me to connect with old school friends and people I lost track of through my life. What could be wrong with wanting to rekindle these friendships again? Absolutely nothing! You see, I want to share my existence with my new found friends which also helps me to grow personally.

They are getting to know and understand me even better than before. What better way to let them know what I've been up to than share it through comments, links and photos. So, I would say to all my friends if you have access to a computer join me and share your existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Welcome you to my blog! I do hope you enjoy reading my posts!

About Me

My photo
Creative Ideaswas founded and started after experimenting with my creative side. I love making things; whether it's a candle, a piece of jewellery or cooking up some recipe. I enjoy making candles and creating various colours and scents to suit every palette, particularly from natural products. I am also an avid reader and movie person. I enjoy travelling and learning about different cultures. My inspiration is truly Caribbean as that is where I was born and grew up most of my life. So I do hope you enjoy sharing and learning with me on this journey. I invite you to drop me a line or two or leave your comments on the blog. God Bless!