Saturday, January 17, 2009

Creativity is the new buzz word in business

My thinking is that this economy will not function properly without small businesses, period. However,these are the ones suffering most now; no loans and no money to keep them going. Small businesses should be created and this is what we need to do now. We need them more than ever. If you want to spend time with your family, be healthy and so on, think about what you can do to increase your monthly income and or replace your current "fixed income" from your job.

In one of my recent readings I came across the trend of the "conceptual age" and thought, it's here, this is what is happening now! Creativity is the new buzz word for business and life in general. It all about you as a person, what do you have to offer this society? You can't afford to miss the boat now otherwise you will remain where you are and doing what you are doing always. The way we do business is changing, the world is changing.

I think large corporations will be a thing of the past. As many of you know it's people that make up corporations not the buildings and we are seeing these corporations crumble daily. A big company announces layoffs, how do you think they will function without staff? For example, the head of Apple (Mac) recently announced his leave from the company due to health related issues and the stocks fell like crazy that day. Why? He is the leader of that company and his leadership adds value.

Change your mindset and change your life now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Welcome you to my blog! I do hope you enjoy reading my posts!

About Me

My photo
Creative Ideaswas founded and started after experimenting with my creative side. I love making things; whether it's a candle, a piece of jewellery or cooking up some recipe. I enjoy making candles and creating various colours and scents to suit every palette, particularly from natural products. I am also an avid reader and movie person. I enjoy travelling and learning about different cultures. My inspiration is truly Caribbean as that is where I was born and grew up most of my life. So I do hope you enjoy sharing and learning with me on this journey. I invite you to drop me a line or two or leave your comments on the blog. God Bless!