Friday, January 9, 2009

Improve Your Business Image

Have you ever thought about why some people are really successful in their online business and others are not? It's all about your image. If you are now starting out in your online business you want to project the best business image ever. Don't let a bad image disqualify you from achieving success with your business.

You've just started marketing your new Internet marketing business. You should have a profile or biography on your site about yourself. Market yourself, "you" are the one with whom they will be doing business. For example, you've sent a link to your website to people you know or from your prospecting lists let them see who you are, add a photo to your web page and all your links. If you taking part in social networking media put your picture on your capture page. Here are some guidelines to help with your image:

1. Clean photos - get a professional portrait if you don't have one that is suitable. Usually, if people see photos which are tasteless on your biography they won't take you serious.

2. A brief description about yourself - make it fun! You don't want to be seen as too aloof or too serious. People generally like people who they think are cool.

3. Personal information should be kept to a minimum. There is no need to share too much about your personal life.

4. Mention your achievements - this makes you stand out from others and creates value in yourself.

Remember first impressions count even if it's an online business!

Here's to your success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Welcome you to my blog! I do hope you enjoy reading my posts!

About Me

My photo
Creative Ideaswas founded and started after experimenting with my creative side. I love making things; whether it's a candle, a piece of jewellery or cooking up some recipe. I enjoy making candles and creating various colours and scents to suit every palette, particularly from natural products. I am also an avid reader and movie person. I enjoy travelling and learning about different cultures. My inspiration is truly Caribbean as that is where I was born and grew up most of my life. So I do hope you enjoy sharing and learning with me on this journey. I invite you to drop me a line or two or leave your comments on the blog. God Bless!