Sunday, February 1, 2009

How to Generate Leads with Content Marketing

I was sitting at my computer thinking about a topic for my network marketing blog last night after spending hours on the Internet doing keywords research. I came up with the idea of blogging about how to generate leads with content marketing after attending a Webinar earlier this week. We are learning so much in these forums why not share with our fellow Internet marketers.

I am not going to sit here and fool you that Internet marketing is the end all of gaining your desired wealth but I can tell you there is so much out there you can do to build your business. If you have a lot of time to spare do your research and get creative. If you are not an expert, who cares, we all see things differently. Think about it, the gurus were not always gurus! You will make mistakes. For instance,think about how to use a blog for marketing and share ideas about what you've learned. You can write an article and post to one of the articles directories. Everyone's perception about what they got from a webinar or training session is different, some get it, others don't.

The point is you need to get that Internet traffic to your website for your business to move. If your business is not getting the Internet traffic required there is a way to get it moving. It's no use having a web page and watching to see if anyone is clicking on it.

Imagine trying to explain to someone how to do this on a webinar. While they are speaking your head is twirling with all the ideas you have and you can't sleep because you have so much to do to get to where you want to go. Well, it is possible!

I must admit that I have not seriously started marketing with my blogs but it can really be a way to generate leads and get guaranteed internet traffic to your web page. You may ask what is content marketing? The use of written material to market your business such a blog, article or copywriting is called content marketing. It seems every since I've been blogging I could have spent my time marketing blogs instead of telling folks.

Let me say it won't be long before I reach that front page of Google. Are you with me?

Happy writing, blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Welcome you to my blog! I do hope you enjoy reading my posts!

About Me

My photo
Creative Ideaswas founded and started after experimenting with my creative side. I love making things; whether it's a candle, a piece of jewellery or cooking up some recipe. I enjoy making candles and creating various colours and scents to suit every palette, particularly from natural products. I am also an avid reader and movie person. I enjoy travelling and learning about different cultures. My inspiration is truly Caribbean as that is where I was born and grew up most of my life. So I do hope you enjoy sharing and learning with me on this journey. I invite you to drop me a line or two or leave your comments on the blog. God Bless!